Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Definitions
Saint Louis University's Division of Division and Innovative Community Engagement provides definitions of common terms around diversity, equity and inclusion.
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Resources
Find national, regional and campus resources for undocumented students at Saint Louis University impacted by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
In fall 2020 SLU began taking part in the National Assessment of Campus Collegiate Climates (NACCC), which includes a survey measures campus racial climate for undergraduate students.
Oath of Inclusion
Saint Louis University's Oath of Inclusion, developed by students, dates back to 2009 and sets the expectation for all Billikens to promote inclusion on campus.
Additional Resources from DICE Panelists
- Office of Inclusion and Diversity Education Resource Guide
- Is Your Company Actually Fighting Racism, or Just Talking About It? by Kira Hudson Banks, Ph.D., and Richard Harvey, Ph.D.
- This is What Healing Justice Looks Like by Amber Johnson and Kira Banks.
- The Justice Fleet, founded by Amber Johnson
- Richard Harvey, Ph.D.'s Collective Identity Lab
- The Memo: What Women of Color Need to Know to Secure a Seat at the Table by Minda Harts
- Raising the Bar: Diversifying Big Law by Debo Adegbile
- Fighting Racism at Work (HBR Special Issue) by Harvard Business Review
- Diversity and Authenticity by Katherine W. Phillips, Tracy L. Dumas and Nancy P. Rothbard
- A Human Rights Code of Conduct: Ambitious Moral Aspiration for the Public Interest Law Firm or Law Clinic, 91 ST. JOHN’S L. REV. 559 (2017) by Lauren Bartlett, J.D.
- Action STL
- The Movement for Black Lives
- Ally, Accomplice, Co-conspirator - Visionary Voices: A Candid Conversation with Brittany Packnett
- Forward Through Ferguson: A Path Toward Racial Equity
- Authors to Research: Dayo Gore, Ruth Wilson Gilmore, and Barbara Ransby